Did u ever wonder how to make real-looking saliva of web effect on your minis? We present you the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to achieve this WOW effect.
What do you need?
- UHU All-purpose adhesive (you can try different based on polyvinyl ester substance, but this glue with yellow-black cover is the best)
- Toothpicks (or any other stuff in similar shape, which can be wasted with no regrets)
- Pigment/paint (if u want this effect in another color than transparent)
Step by step
- Squeeze out some glue (size of pea seed is enough) on any surface you can throw away (ex. cardboard, paper sheet, etc.)
- *Extra step – if u want ur saliva to have a color (ex. for slime effect or blood, white for web), then add a little bit of paint to the glue and mix it.
- Wait around 15 seconds until glue becomes less liquid (time depends on the temperature in the room so try until successful). Watch out, if u wait too long glue will be too thick to use. If u spend some time adding any color to the glue, then you probably can skip any waiting.
- Use a toothpick to put semi-liquid glue on mini. Put it on one point of the mini, extend glue to other point and the first thread is done. Now repeat until you are satisfied with the final effect:-)